EchoHeart Summit Doppler Features:
- EchoHeart Summit Doppler Ideal for clinicians and midwives with little access to imaging, patients with a retroverted uterus and obese patients
- First transvaginal audio Doppler probe in the world
- Detects fetal heartbeat as early as 6 weeks
- Large digital display – battery life, signal quality, extended 50-220bpm heart rate
- Superior sound quality
- Enhanced probe sensitivity
- Extended battery lifeEnhanced battery charging system – don’t have to worry about overcharging/draining batteries
- Interchangeable with other Summit OB probes
*Not a replacement for ultrasound imaging
Why use a Doppler rather than an ultrasound?
An ultrasound is a routine procedure performed by a healthcare professional on a pregnant woman usually around the 20 week mark. It utilizes high-frequency sound waves to generate a picture or video of the fetus. This can be done either topically over the belly, or transvaginally in order to produce an extremely clearer view of the fetus. A conventional Doppler can detect the baby’s heartbeat around 10-15 weeks. Early fetal exams are usually done if the mother is a high-risk patient, she has a retroverted uterus, or is obese. What makes the EchoHeart Doppler so great is the fact that Summit has combined technology to produce the world’s first transvaginal Doppler. It can detect the baby’s heartbeat much earlier than common OB Dopplers and has superior sensitivity and sound quality.
Buy Erectile Dysfunction Online